Monday, January 13, 2014

Opening Post

Probably nobody is ever going to see this blog. Just in case, two or three notes:

- English is not my native language. For sure you will find several mistakes.

- I enjoy to draft orders of battle, trying to adapt the reality to the miniatures world.

- Sometimes I follow army lists from Wargames Rules but I don´t follow the games rules because my purpose is to draft the order of battle and not - at least by now - to game.

- I will always try to quote my sources, as a matter of respect for the work of other people.

- And for sure I will respect copyrights and if I'll fail please tell me so I correct the situation immediately.

- This is one my hobbies. Share it is just my way to thank all the people who share their work with me and others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment